RESET KEYs are used in InkRESET utility when You want to Reset the Waste Ink Counter of Your Epson printer.
You can read the Step-by-Step Reset instructions here - How to Solve Waste Ink Counter overflow problem
You can watch the VIDEO manual - How to Reset Waste Ink Counter in 10 seconds!
Download InkRESET utility and BUY RESET KEY and fix the printer by Yourself!
- 01/18/2013 Epson L555, ME-10, ME-101, ME-301, ME-303, ME-403 are supported now.
- 01/04/2013 Epson L351, XP-100, XP200, XP-201, XP-204, XP-208, XP-300, XP-400, XP-403, DX6050 are supported now.
- 11/15/2012 Epson Artisan 600, BX925, BX935, WorkForce WF-7521.
- 11/06/2012 Epson XP-30, XP-33, XP-102, XP-103, XP-202, XP-203, XP-205, XP-206, XP-207, XP-302, XP-303, XP-305, XP-306, XP-402, XP-405, XP-406.
- 11/01/2012 Epson L110, L210, L300, L355, WorkForce WF2010, WF2510, WF2520, WF2530, WF2540 are supported now.
- 10/29/2012 Epson WorkForce WP-4515, WP-4525, WP-4535, WP-4545, WP-4595 - read waste ink counters only. No reset..
- 10/02/2012 Epson Photo 1430, Epson WorkForce WF7520 are supported now. WorkForce WP4515 and WP4525 - read counters only.
- 09/15/2012 Epson Artisan 635 is supported now
- 09/14/2012 New V3.00 Version WIC Reset Utility with additional printers is available.
- 09/04/2012 Epson Artisan 1430 and Epson Photo 1500 are supported now