RESET KEYs are used in InkRESET utility when You want to Reset the Waste Ink Counter of Your Epson printer.
You can read the Step-by-Step Reset instructions here - How to Solve Waste Ink Counter overflow problem
You can watch the VIDEO manual - How to Reset Waste Ink Counter in 10 seconds!
Download InkRESET utility and BUY RESET KEY and fix the printer by Yourself!
- 02/10/2015 XP-760 XP-860 now supported.
- 01/12/2015 Added colour check pattern for PX730.
- 01/05/2015 XP-520 XP-620 XP-720 XP-820 now supported.
- 11/10/2014 New version of WICReset for OSX!
- 11/01/2014 New version of WICReset for Linux!
- 10/15/2014 Fixed HEADID read/write algorithms for TX400/TX410.
- 09/27/2014 Epson WF-7110, WF-7620 new model has been added. Read Waste ink counters only.
- 08/20/2014 Epson Me30, ME85, TX830, PX-435, L555 new model has been added.
- 01/01/2014 New languages are supported now. Romanian, Polish, Italian, and Portugeese can be used in WIC interface now.
- 06/04/2014 New models - PM-G5300, PX-504A, EP-976A3 has been added.