RESET KEYs are used in InkRESET utility when You want to Reset the Waste Ink Counter of Your Epson printer.
You can read the Step-by-Step Reset instructions here - How to Solve Waste Ink Counter overflow problem
You can watch the VIDEO manual - How to Reset Waste Ink Counter in 10 seconds!
Download InkRESET utility and BUY RESET KEY and fix the printer by Yourself!
- 09/02/2015 Epson XP-420 are supported now.
- 08/27/2015 Epson L132 are supported now.
- 08/27/2015 Update for WICReset v.3.90.00 is available.
- 08/15/2015 Enchanced support of the service functions for L/M/K/B/WP/WF/XP series.
- 07/28/2015 Enchanced support of the service functions for C/CX/R/RX/SX/PX/TX series.
- 06/04/2015 Epson PP-100 Discpoducer are supported now.
- 05/26/2015 Epson DX8450 and PX-501A are supported now.
- 05/15/2015 Enchanced support for Epson PictureMate 225.
- 05/07/2015 Added save/restore EEPROM functions for majority of the supported printers. Enchanced supported models list.
- 04/29/2015 Added firmware downgrade ability for XP-225/620/625/720/820.