RESET KEYs are used in InkRESET utility when You want to Reset the Waste Ink Counter of Your Epson printer.
You can read the Step-by-Step Reset instructions here - How to Solve Waste Ink Counter overflow problem
You can watch the VIDEO manual - How to Reset Waste Ink Counter in 10 seconds!
Download InkRESET utility and BUY RESET KEY and fix the printer by Yourself!
- 06/04/2015 Epson PP-100 Discpoducer is supported now.
- 05/26/2015 DX8450 and PX-501A models added.
- 05/15/2015 Enchanced support for Epson PictureMate 225.
- 05/07/2015 Added save/restore EEPROM functions for majority of the supported printers. Enchanced supported models list.
- 04/29/2015 Added firmware downgrade ability for XP-225/620/625/720/820.
- 04/14/2015 L130 L220 L360 L365 L565 WF2631 WF2651 WF2661 now supported.
- 03/06/2015 EP-306 WF620 now supported.
- 02/10/2015 XP-760 XP-860 now supported.
- 01/12/2015 Added colour check pattern for PX730.
- 01/05/2015 XP-520 XP-620 XP-720 XP-820 now supported.