Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 01/01/2014 New models - XP-510, XP-610, XP-615, XP-710, XP-810, XP-950 has been added.
- 10/25/2013 New models - EP-705A, EP-805A, PX-1004, XP-215, XP-217, PM404A, PM-125 has been added.
- 08/29/2013 New models - PX-1600F, PX-1700F, PX-5600, PX-435, XP-211, XP-214, XP-216, EP-775A
- 07/29/2013 iWIC reset utility for MAC users has been updated. Version 3.400.000 Beta.
- 07/08/2013 Epson XP-600, XP-605, XP-750, XP-800, PX-105, PM-D770, PM-D800, PM-D870 are supported now.
- 07/05/2013 Epson WorkForce WP4092, WP4532, WP4592 - read waste ink counters only, ME200, PM200 are supported now.
- 07/01/2013 Epson PM-D800, PM-D870, PM-T960, PM-A840, PM-A900, PM-G5000, EP-904F, PX-405A, PX-434A, PX-504A, PX-673F are supported now.
- 06/11/2013 Epson XP-20, L550, M100, M105, M205, ME100, ME520 are supported now.
- 05/14/2013 Epson WorkForce 845, WP-4511, WP-4531, WP-4011, WP-4020, WF-7511 are supported now.
- 01/18/2013 Epson L555, ME-10, ME-101, ME-301, ME-303, ME-403 are supported now.