Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 11/05/2015 Added variable dot test pattern for each colour for T50/P50.
- 10/30/2015 Update for WICReset v.3.90.15 is available.
- 10/18/2015 Added service functions for WF-4630/4640/5110/5190.
- 10/15/2015 Added service functions for PX710/TX710.
- 10/09/2015 Added service functions for ET-14000.
- 10/03/2015 Added service functions for XP-55.
- 09/18/2015 Added firmware downgrade option for WF-7110/WF-7111.
- 09/10/2015 Epson L655 are supported now.
- 09/10/2015 Epson PX-K100 are supported now.
- 09/09/2015 Update for WICReset v.3.90.05 is available.