Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 08/27/2015 Epson L132 are supported now.
- 08/27/2015 Update for WICReset v.3.90.00 is available.
- 08/15/2015 Enchanced support of the service functions for L/M/K/B/WP/WF/XP series.
- 07/28/2015 Enchanced support of the service functions for C/CX/R/RX/SX/PX/TX series.
- 06/04/2015 Epson PP-100 Discpoducer are supported now.
- 05/26/2015 Epson DX8450 and PX-501A are supported now.
- 05/15/2015 Enchanced support for Epson PictureMate 225.
- 05/07/2015 Added save/restore EEPROM functions for majority of the supported printers. Enchanced supported models list.
- 04/29/2015 Added firmware downgrade ability for XP-225/620/625/720/820.
- 04/14/2015 Epson L130 L220 L360 L365 L565 WF2631 WF2651 WF2661 now supported.