Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 01/11/2016 Epson PX-S05B/PX-S05W/PX-M650/PX-5VII/PX-7VII are supported now.
- 01/08/2016 Epson EP-10VA/EP-808A/EP-978A/EP-978A3/PM-A950/PM-G800/PM-G820 are supported now.
- 01/05/2016 Epson XP-432/XP-435/XP-702/XP-802/ET-2500/ET-2550/SP-1530 are supported now.
- 01/03/2016 Epson PX-5V/WF-M1030/WF-M1560/WF-R4640/WF-R5190/WF-R5690/WF-2532 are supported now.
- 12/30/2015 Added online/offline status for live support.
- 12/27/2015 Epson L375/L475/L575 are supported now.
- 12/26/2015 Epson XP230/XP231/XP235/XP330/XP332/XP335/XP430/XP431/XP530/XP630/XP830/XP960 are supported now.
- 12/22/2015 Epson Picture Mate PM400/WF-6530 are supported now.
- 12/18/2015 Epson PP-50/PX-7V/ET-4500/ET-4550 are supported now.
- 12/14/2015 Epson SC-P400/SC-P407/SC-P607 are supported now.