Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 04/14/2015 L130 L220 L360 L365 L565 WF2631 WF2651 WF2661 now supported.
- 03/06/2015 EP-306 WF620 now supported.
- 02/10/2015 XP-760 XP-860 now supported.
- 01/12/2015 Added colour check pattern for PX730.
- 01/05/2015 XP-520 XP-620 XP-720 XP-820 now supported.
- 11/10/2014 New version of WICReset for OSX!
- 11/01/2014 New version of WICReset for Linux!
- 10/15/2014 Fixed HEADID read/write algorithms for TX400/TX410.
- 09/27/2014 Epson WF-7110, WF-7620 new model has been added. Read Waste ink counters only.
- 08/20/2014 Epson Me30, ME85, TX830, PX-435, L555 new model has been added.