Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 09/27/2014 Epson WF-7110, WF7620 new model has been added. Read Waste ink counters only.
- 08/20/2014 Epson Me30, ME85, TX830, PX-435, L555 new model has been added.
- 01/01/2014 New languages are supported now. Romanian, Polish, Italian, and Portugeese can be used in WIC interface now.
- 06/04/2014 New models - PM-G5300, PX-504A, EP-976A3 has been added.
- 05/07/2014 New models firmware downgrade for Epson L120, L1300, L1800.
- 03/19/2014 How to check available functions in WIC for different printer models?
- 02/26/2014 Print quality test patterns added.
- 01/01/2014 New models - XP-510, XP-610, XP-615, XP-710, XP-810, XP-950 has been added.
- 10/25/2013 New models - EP-705A, EP-805A, PX-1004, XP-215, XP-217, PM404A, PM-125 has been added.
- 08/29/2013 New models - PX-1600F, PX-1700F, PX-5600, PX-435, XP-211, XP-214, XP-216, EP-775A.