Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download latest WIC version V5.0.16 or higher (available for Windows, MAC OS, Linux).
- Connect the printer by USB or WiFi to Your PC. Disconnect all other printers.
- Run WIC Reset Utility.
- Click on RESET WASTE COUNTER button.
- Enter Reset Key (Buy Full Reset Key) or Trial Reset Key (enter TRIAL).
- Wait untill WIC resets the counters. Then You have to switch OFF the printer!
- You’ll see congratulations message. Waste Ink Counter has been reset now.
- You can check waste ink counters values by yourself any moment.
- You can see now counters is 0% – that means it has been reset now.
If You have any questions You can contact us by LiveHelp or in Forum – http://www.2manuals.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12-faq-how-to-reset-waste-ink-pad-counter-yourself-video/
- 02/07/2017 Critical update for the WICReset!
- 02/01/2017 New version of the WICReset is available!
- 01/15/2017 Epson XP-240/900 are supported now.
- 01/14/2017 Epson L380/L383/L385/L485/L495/ET-2600/ET-2650 are supported now.
- 01/14/2017 Epson XP-241/243/245/247/342/343/345/441/442/445/640 are supported now.
- 12/05/2016 New version of the WICReset is available!
- 10/17/2016 Added support for Canon G1000, G2000, G3000 series!
- 07/30/2016 New version of the WICReset is available!
- 06/30/2016 New version of the WICReset is available!
- 05/21/2016 Added support for service functions on XP-420/XP-424.