Waste Ink Counter Solution
Reset Waste Ink Counters with InkRESET in 10 seconds!
- Download InkRESET utility and install it on PC.
- Run the InkRESET utility and click RESET WASTE INK COUNTER button.
- The window for RESET KEY will appear. Put the RESET KEY in and click OK.
- It takes 2 seconds to reset waste ink counters.
Finaly You'll get following message: The Waste Ink Counters havw been reset to 0%
- You can now check counters. Click READ WASTE INK COUNTERS button:
- The Waste Ink Counters have been reset to zero. Turn OFF the printer to save this reset!
You can download InkRESET utility FREE! You can check counters FREE!
Need RESET KEY - pay on-line, get on-line and SAVE Your time and Your money!
If you have questions , please contact us
- 05/21/2016 Added support for service functions on XP-420/XP-424.
- 05/20/2016 Added ability to change firmware version on WF-7015.
- 05/19/2016 Added abitlity to write initial settings for L550.
- 05/15/2016 Добавлена поддержка для Epson XP-424/XP-434.
- 04/14/2016 Epson PX-204 are supporte now.
- 04/07/2016 Fixed waste counter(s) reset for Epson PM-400 Series.
- 03/28/2016 Epson E-350 are supporte now.
- 03/15/2016 Fixed trial reset for Epson XP-510.
- 01/11/2016 Epson PX-S05B/PX-S05W/PX-M650/PX-5VII/PX-7VII are supported now.
- 01/08/2016 Epson EP-10VA/EP-808A/EP-978A/EP-978A3/PM-A950/PM-G800/PM-G820 are supported now.