Waste Ink Pad
Waste Ink Pads are actually a number of porous pads in the printer that collect, distribute, and very importantly contain the ink that is not used on printed pages (Waste Ink).
Waste Ink is collected by these pads during the initial setup of the product, during cleaning cycles and when printing borderless photographs.
Some high volume users or those who use the printer for many years with CISS installed may receive the message about ink pads saturated before other components reach the end of their usable life.
In this case you have to reset the waste ink counter and replace waste ink pads if they are full of ink. Many users install waste ink container outside the printer and connect it to waste ink tube. So, now waste inks are collected in outside waste ink container but not in waste ink pads inside the printer. You can easy clears this waste container in any time.
- 01/11/2016 Epson PX-S05B/PX-S05W/PX-M650/PX-5VII/PX-7VII are supported now.
- 01/08/2016 Epson EP-10VA/EP-808A/EP-978A/EP-978A3/PM-A950/PM-G800/PM-G820 are supported now.
- 01/05/2016 Epson XP-432/XP-435/XP-702/XP-802/ET-2500/ET-2550/SP-1530 are supported now.
- 01/03/2016 Epson PX-5V/WF-M1030/WF-M1560/WF-R4640/WF-R5190/WF-R5690/WF-2532 are supported now.
- 12/30/2015 Added online/offline status for live support.
- 12/27/2015 Epson L375/L475/L575 are supported now.
- 12/26/2015 Epson XP230/XP231/XP235/XP330/XP332/XP335/XP430/XP431/XP530/XP630/XP830/XP960 are supported now.
- 12/22/2015 Epson Picture Mate PM400/WF-6530 are supported now.
- 12/18/2015 Epson PP-50/PX-7V/ET-4500/ET-4550 are supported now.
- 12/14/2015 Epson SC-P400/SC-P407/SC-P607 are supported now.