Waste Ink Pad
Waste Ink Pads are actually a number of porous pads in the printer that collect, distribute, and very importantly contain the ink that is not used on printed pages (Waste Ink).
Waste Ink is collected by these pads during the initial setup of the product, during cleaning cycles and when printing borderless photographs.
Some high volume users or those who use the printer for many years with CISS installed may receive the message about ink pads saturated before other components reach the end of their usable life.
In this case you have to reset the waste ink counter and replace waste ink pads if they are full of ink. Many users install waste ink container outside the printer and connect it to waste ink tube. So, now waste inks are collected in outside waste ink container but not in waste ink pads inside the printer. You can easy clears this waste container in any time.
- 09/27/2014 Epson WF-7110, WF7620 new model has been added. Read Waste ink counters only.
- 08/20/2014 Epson Me30, ME85, TX830, PX-435, L555 new model has been added.
- 01/01/2014 New languages are supported now. Romanian, Polish, Italian, and Portugeese can be used in WIC interface now.
- 06/04/2014 New models - PM-G5300, PX-504A, EP-976A3 has been added.
- 05/07/2014 New models firmware downgrade for Epson L120, L1300, L1800.
- 03/19/2014 How to check available functions in WIC for different printer models?
- 02/26/2014 Print quality test patterns added.
- 01/01/2014 New models - XP-510, XP-610, XP-615, XP-710, XP-810, XP-950 has been added.
- 10/25/2013 New models - EP-705A, EP-805A, PX-1004, XP-215, XP-217, PM404A, PM-125 has been added.
- 08/29/2013 New models - PX-1600F, PX-1700F, PX-5600, PX-435, XP-211, XP-214, XP-216, EP-775A.