Waste Ink Pad
Waste Ink Pads are actually a number of porous pads in the printer that collect, distribute, and very importantly contain the ink that is not used on printed pages (Waste Ink).
Waste Ink is collected by these pads during the initial setup of the product, during cleaning cycles and when printing borderless photographs.
Some high volume users or those who use the printer for many years with CISS installed may receive the message about ink pads saturated before other components reach the end of their usable life.
In this case you have to reset the waste ink counter and replace waste ink pads if they are full of ink. Many users install waste ink container outside the printer and connect it to waste ink tube. So, now waste inks are collected in outside waste ink container but not in waste ink pads inside the printer. You can easy clears this waste container in any time.
- 07/30/2016 New version of the WICReset is available!
- 06/30/2016 New version of the WICReset is available!
- 05/21/2016 Added support for service functions on XP-420/XP-424.
- 05/20/2016 Added ability to change firmware version on WF-7015.
- 05/19/2016 Added abitlity to write initial settings for L550.
- 05/15/2016 Добавлена поддержка для Epson XP-424/XP-434.
- 04/14/2016 Epson PX-204 are supporte now.
- 04/07/2016 Fixed waste counter(s) reset for Epson PM-400 Series.
- 03/28/2016 Epson E-350 are supporte now.
- 03/15/2016 Fixed trial reset for Epson XP-510.