Waste Ink Pad
Waste Ink Pads are actually a number of porous pads in the printer that collect, distribute, and very importantly contain the ink that is not used on printed pages (Waste Ink).
Waste Ink is collected by these pads during the initial setup of the product, during cleaning cycles and when printing borderless photographs.
Some high volume users or those who use the printer for many years with CISS installed may receive the message about ink pads saturated before other components reach the end of their usable life.
In this case you have to reset the waste ink counter and replace waste ink pads if they are full of ink. Many users install waste ink container outside the printer and connect it to waste ink tube. So, now waste inks are collected in outside waste ink container but not in waste ink pads inside the printer. You can easy clears this waste container in any time.
- 01/01/2014 New models - XP-510, XP-610, XP-615, XP-710, XP-810, XP-950 has been added.
- 10/25/2013 New models - EP-705A, EP-805A, PX-1004, XP-215, XP-217, PM404A, PM-125 has been added.
- 08/29/2013 New models - PX-1600F, PX-1700F, PX-5600, PX-435, XP-211, XP-214, XP-216, EP-775A
- 07/29/2013 iWIC reset utility for MAC users has been updated. Version 3.400.000 Beta.
- 07/08/2013 Epson XP-600, XP-605, XP-750, XP-800, PX-105, PM-D770, PM-D800, PM-D870 are supported now.
- 07/05/2013 Epson WorkForce WP4092, WP4532, WP4592 - read waste ink counters only, ME200, PM200 are supported now.
- 07/01/2013 Epson PM-D800, PM-D870, PM-T960, PM-A840, PM-A900, PM-G5000, EP-904F, PX-405A, PX-434A, PX-504A, PX-673F are supported now.
- 06/11/2013 Epson XP-20, L550, M100, M105, M205, ME100, ME520 are supported now.
- 05/14/2013 Epson WorkForce 845, WP-4511, WP-4531, WP-4011, WP-4020, WF-7511 are supported now.
- 01/18/2013 Epson L555, ME-10, ME-101, ME-301, ME-303, ME-403 are supported now.