Waste Ink Pad
Waste Ink Pads are actually a number of porous pads in the printer that collect, distribute, and very importantly contain the ink that is not used on printed pages (Waste Ink).
Waste Ink is collected by these pads during the initial setup of the product, during cleaning cycles and when printing borderless photographs.
Some high volume users or those who use the printer for many years with CISS installed may receive the message about ink pads saturated before other components reach the end of their usable life.
In this case you have to reset the waste ink counter and replace waste ink pads if they are full of ink. Many users install waste ink container outside the printer and connect it to waste ink tube. So, now waste inks are collected in outside waste ink container but not in waste ink pads inside the printer. You can easy clears this waste container in any time.
- 06/04/2015 Epson PP-100 Discpoducer is supported now.
- 05/26/2015 DX8450 and PX-501A models added.
- 05/15/2015 Enchanced support for Epson PictureMate 225.
- 05/07/2015 Added save/restore EEPROM functions for majority of the supported printers. Enchanced supported models list.
- 04/29/2015 Added firmware downgrade ability for XP-225/620/625/720/820.
- 04/14/2015 L130 L220 L360 L365 L565 WF2631 WF2651 WF2661 now supported.
- 03/06/2015 EP-306 WF620 now supported.
- 02/10/2015 XP-760 XP-860 now supported.
- 01/12/2015 Added colour check pattern for PX730.
- 01/05/2015 XP-520 XP-620 XP-720 XP-820 now supported.